Now a day Droid Bionic is the most powerful smartphone on the network, even though Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy nexus and HTC Rezound newly come out in the market. This is true that our readers are so much happy to use this kind of device. When you will use Droid Bionic then you will feel that this is the device of type which you want to use. Android is a powerful operating system and the network Verizon 4G LTE also very fast network.
In the last article you found about home screen, wireless media streaming, email account setup and the camera and those are the main features of the device but now we are telling about some more advanced tips.
Manage your Battery Life/Power
For your battery modes you can maximize your battery with the battery manager and also you can customize your battery saving mode.
- Go to menu key, tap settings, and tap battery and data manager.
- Go to battery mode.
- Choose saving modes.
Video Conference Face to Face with Google Talk
So if you want to video chat on your device with Google Talk then Droid Bionic is the best phone for you. You can easily show your friend and what is happening around you. For example, if you are in your meeting and you also check with your client then you can easily show your client what is on the bulletin board.
- Go to appmenu; tap Google Talk, and thensign-in.
- Trace the person you want to video chat with.
- Go to the camera icon next to their name. Once they connect you can see them and talk.
- If want to show your friend something, with back camera, tap the screen to bring up the menu, tap the camera icon, tap again to switch to front camera.
App-Overload? Create App Groups
On your home screen you can easily make shortcut off your apps, this will be easier to find your liked app for use. For this you can easily find apps without scrolling.
How to Make an App Group
- From app menu taps all apps.
- Select new group. Name app group.
- Choose group app icon, select save.
- Tap add icon, select apps you want to add, tap OK.
- You can add an app to an existing app group, by tapping and holding the app icon, select add to group, select group you want to add it too.
How to Make an App Group Shortcut
- To generate an app group shortcut, tap and hold empty space on home screen.
- Select shortcuts, go to app groups, select app group to show shortcut.
Scroll Your Widget Info
To get rid of taking up a full screen for apps, you can scroll doodads on your home screen you don’t need to open the app for email, calendar or tasks…
- Hold on an empty space on home screen.
- Choose widgets. Select the widget you want for example calendar.
- Choose the style, tap done.
- The scrolling widget will seem on your hold screen.
- Tap and hold to move it around. Tap and hold bends to size it.
DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA: Scrollable Widgets
DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA: Managing Battery Power
DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA: Video Chatting via GTALK
DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA: Creating App Groups
DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA: Using the Quick Contacts Widget